Zinc Aluminium Spray are used to protect metal surfaces against rust and corrosion. They forms a quick drying, adhesive protective layer on the surface of the product on which it is applied. They are resistant against many chemicals & are used for the repair of damaged zinc coatings in a matching color, for touching up welded or drilled sections. Further they dry after15 minutes and can be painted over after about 12 hours without pretreatment. They can be used in anti-corrosion treatment of repair for damaged galvanized surfaces, polished metal surfaces, galvanic surfaces, welds, hand rails, rims, pipes, tv towers, underground railway equipment, railway piping, corrugated metal building marine, etc.
Packaging Size (ex. 1L or 1Kg)
Surface of Application
- Anti-corrosion treatment cum repair of damaged galvanized surfaces.
- For the protection of polished metal surfaces
- Galvanic surfaces
- Touch-up coatings on the galvanized pipe
- Provides long-term protection against corrosion & rust
- Where the bright look of hot dip galvanizing is preferred
- Welds, hand rails, rims, pipes, TV towers, underground railway equipment, railway piping, corrugated metal building marine, etc.